Thursday, September 30, 2004

I didn't watch the Presidential Debate. I don't need that sort of frustration. I know how I feel towards both candidates (they both suck), and between two sucky candidates, I know for myself who I think is worse - the one who already had four years to prove himself but still fucked it up royally.

As far as I'm concerned, America has already lost. With an idiot as incompetent as Bush even having a chance of being re-elected, Kerry and the U.S. have already lost. Because with the race so tight, that means it isn't a fact that Bush is a complete idiot. It means that it isn't a fact that the war in Iraq was unjustified and not based on facts. It means that the discrediting of the U.S. in the international community isn't fact. It means that Bush's neglect of the economy isn't fact. It means that it isn't fact that when Bush opens his mouth, the most stupidest things come out. And these things are indisputible, self-evident facts.

The only silver lining I can see is that Bush being re-elected is the springboard for Hillary to become the first woman President of the United States of America. Give Bush four more years, and whoever the Democrats nominate for President will be a shoe-in; landslide victory. Whatever Bush does, I'm sure the effect on America will make Watergate look like peeing in a public pool. It's a shame that this is what it will take to get a woman in the White House, but at least Hillary would be competent. That's all intelligent Americans can ask for now.

No comments: