Saturday, May 15, 2004

Maybe that wasn't just a "sore throat" I got last week and was actually sick. I'm still hacking up phlegm. Annoying cough. General overpowering listlessness this past week. I don't remember doing much of anything this past week. And the weather has returned to its unacceptable, miserable "normal", where sunny and mild in the forecast means a window of three or four hours in the late afternoon in San Francisco. Unless it's windy, in which case it's still mildly unpleasant. The forecast is calling for even chillier weather next week. That is just unacceptable for late May. Soon, I'll be out of here, I tell myself. Eh, I guess I'll spend my afternoons in movie theaters for Twilight Samurai, Coffee and Cigarettes (the review is bad, but the reviewer, who just doesn't get it, has very little credibility in my book), and James' Journey to Jerusalem, which screened at the Int'l Film Festival and looks really good from the look of the previews. And it's about time I saw Kill Bill, Vol. 2 if I ever plan to see Vol. 1.

No comments: