Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Alright, I'm putting my foot down. The tenative denifite plan is that I am giving notice on my apartment at the end of this month and through May I'll be getting rid of as much stuff as possible and taking the rest to New Jersey for storage at my parents' house. Travelling these nominally united states in the wonderful month of June. My parents are getting their clean start as grandparents, and I'm gonna come clean and let them know I'm coming back to make a new start. Starting with a shaved head and indefinite stint at the monastery, and if that doesn't work out, I'll figure it out from there. From there I might relocate to Tucson, maybe find a way to ex-pat in Taiwan or wherever.

I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old, I don't really feel anything
On a plane, I can see the tiny lights below
And oh my god they look so alone, do they really feel anything?
Oh my god, I got to, got to, got to, got to move on
Where do you move when where you're moving from is yourself?

- "Never Ending Math Equation" - (Modest Mouse)

No comments: