Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Hm. I have access to a cell phone now for the time being. But now I feel bad giving out the number because I haven't called anyone except S*phie in the past two months (I didn't tell her I left San Francisco). I left S*die a message once but then never followed up and completely missed contacting her during her couple weeks that she was out on this coast. I haven't given my parents' number to anyone, so no one has been able to call me even if they wanted to. In other words, I've been completely remiss in calling people, what right do I have to give out this cell number, implying they should (or even want to) call me? I think about calling people just about every day, it has just gotten easy and comfortable to not call. Cawl (working on the accent). And I wonder if my attitude towards calling people reflects my feelings about being called. Time to go into self-therapy. OOOOMMMMMMMM. OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM! I'll have to see how the issue works itself out.

No comments: