Wednesday, August 25, 2004

My C drive has been reformatted and I officially lost everything I had on my computer and more. I've got the basics working now and I'm trying to keep things as simple as possible, but I still don't have sound and I can't install the USB driver for my digital camera, so no pics. See! Someone is telling me to stop taking pictures. August is coming to an end, and it's already time for another Critical Mass this Friday. I wonder if any Crit Mass folks will try to organize a supplemental action for the Republican invasion of Manhattan next week.

End of August. When I got here at the beginning of July, I wondered where the beautiful sunsets I remember from my room at my parents house. They're here now. They're a late Summer thing, I suppose. No pics because I can't get the USB driver for my camera to install on my reformatted C drive computer.

I've been watching the Olympics. That Paul Hamm guy, his voice makes me want to pound his lilywhite face. And why does he pronounce his last name like Paul Hom, the Chinese guy? It should be "ham" like Mia Hamm, and ham and eggs. What is this? Germany? I also found that I have little patience or tolerance for synchronized swimming. Yeehaw to the Japanese women who got silver, and those Russians who won gold were hella impressive, but . . . I was really hoping that synchronized swimming was a passing fad.

No comments: