Monday, September 01, 2003

I thought of going on another ride today since yesterday's was so . . . fun? Was it fun? I guess so, or why would I do it? Why do we do the things we do, hm? But it was a good thing I didn't, because I got on my bike to ride to the park to read, and I could tell right away that my muscles were tapped. That never happened when I used to run - running so hard one day that running the next day would be practically impossible. Riding definitely takes more out of a body.

I was planning to go to Golden Gate Park to read at the Botanical Gardens, but when I got to Amoeba, it looked like the park was fogged in, so I headed back to Dolores Park in the Mission, caught the last bits of a performance by the San Francisco Mime Troupe, and set down to read for a while, getting a tinge of a burn.

And that's how I spent my Labor Day vacation. Bwahahahahaha!

Poor YACCS comments, their server failed and won't be back up for a few maybe.

No comments: