Sunday, March 21, 2004

Drat, I knew this would happen. The weather here has gone back to normal after two weeks of record breaking highs, record breaking for any time of year in San Francisco. Just about everyone in the Bay Area has been mentioning it on their blogs. I knew I should have been taking advantage of the weather to get outside, get on my bike, lounge outside, read outside, anything outside, but I squandered it. And now it's back to the old pattern, thinking it's sunny outside, it seems like it might be nice outside, but there's a chill in the air, and if it's chilly in the Mission, it might not be all that nice by the ocean, or the park, or riding across the bridge, I think I'll just stay in. It's a pattern of indecision because there's no knowing what it's like in another part of town. In fact, by the cloud bank low over the city in the west, I'm betting the Sunset and Richmond Districts are fogged in.

No comments: