Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I'm starting to stress about moving. Preliminary gestures have been made towards starting to pack this apartment up. A carport sale might be in order for this weekend. Gotta call people, gotta call people, gotta call people. Also to say goodbye.

I do weird things when I stress puppy. I haven't slept in my bed since some time last week. I've been sleeping on the papasan in the living room. The couch is now covered with junk. I'll sleep on the floor if my back starts hurting. Why? Do you ask why the wind blows? Why the flowers blooms in Spring? Why the sun rises in the east and sets in the west? Why do stressed gerbil mommies eat their babies? Why, indeed.

Around the axis we all spin
To determine what's left out and what's left in
What's left out and what's left in
Who's left out and who's left in

The moments come and go like water
I try to hold them but they’re fading
Oh my head sounds like that
Oh my head

"My Head Sounds Like That" - Peter Gabriel







No comments: