Thursday, February 20, 2003

Drinks at Beale St. tonight for Kateri, whose last day is tomorrow.

I went for a run this afternoon. I ran to the post office to make sure the Netflix DVD I was returning goes out today. You see where this whole Netflix thing is going, don't you. I'd better receive the "Swordsman" DVD before I finish the Buffy. God forbid I go into withdrawal. And Buffy Season Three: Vampire Willow rules!! I haven't felt this way since . . . since Drusilla. If you couldn't guess, I like crazy.

I implemented my first post-employment reform today. I am no longer pairing up my socks in my sock drawer. I did my laundry, I started pairing up my socks, three different kinds, and thought, "Why am I pairing up my socks? I'm not employed anymore."

*looks around room for more post-employment reforms*

No comments: