Monday, March 03, 2003

Because of the Interpol debacle, wherein Delphine dragged me out of my apartment to get me in free and to take photos of Interpol for her review, and wherein we got to the Fillmore to find that only one ticket had been allocated and no photo pass, and wherein Delphine had to "send her photographer home" on the bus, Delphine invited me over for dinner to make it up to me. Lasagna. Nothing wins my heart over like lasagna.

I think Delphine can pass the four hour test. My theory is that I can spend no more than four hours in the company of one person, and then I need to get the hell out and back to "me" time. Sadie passes the test, and I think now Delphine could, too. Her brother is scary, though. He can drop any Simpsons quote at the drop of a hat. And re-enact the context.

No comments: