Saturday, March 08, 2003

People not clear on the concept. I'm unemployed. No income. Little energy, little motivation to even get out of the apartment. Sadie asks if I want a cheap night, and I say, yes, if I have to do anything, cheap is good. Five hours later, Sadie and Bob leave, leaving me wondering how I ended the evening with a new DVD player. They picked me up, they took me to Best Buy, they helped me choose one, I purchased it, they set it up, they ordered the pizza, we watched DVDs. It's slightly beyond me. Friends. I'm telling you. Watch your back!

I love my new DVD player. I think I'll call it 'Harry'.

Sadie pressed me about when my birthday is. I told her June 31. She wrote it on her hand to remember. The truly funny part of this is that this is the second time I told her that date, but the first time she went to put it in her calendar only to find there is no June 31.

No comments: