Wednesday, March 19, 2003

We haven't heard anything about what the U.S. military expects to face, we are just told, through the joke that is the media (we now get the Iraqi weather report), of this huge U.S. military build up. All predictions are that it is going to be a rout. The military is going to start with a barrage of 3,000 missiles in a tactic to immediately take out all military targets and terrorize the Iraqi people.

Maybe it's too early to say, maybe I'll be putting my foot in my mouth in several weeks, but if it is a rout, I hope the American people, come election time, remember this ridiculous show of force and how much it costed, and that all through this time, W. Bush publicly did nothing about the slumping economy addendum: and education crisis.

But if people haven't clued into the absurdity by now, what makes me think they'll clue into it then.

No comments: