Monday, April 07, 2003

Aaaaah, Daylight Savings Time. I live again. Too bad it was friggin' wind chilly today!! Bastards. I abandoned a ride up to Muir Woods because of the chill and went on a run instead and did my taxes. Tonight I went with Delphine to photograph Black Heart Procession for her review for Bay Area Buzz, but she ended up also bringing this guy Jeremy who went on one date with Kateri, got on Sadie's band's mailing list and showed up, and then met Delphine again at a different show several weeks ago, and it was all unexpected and I didn't know what was going on with them, so I decided it was best to give them space and ditched them. This group of people I've been hanging out with for the past year, it may be time to "discard my friends to change the scenery". Actually, no, what am I saying? They're fine, perfect as they are, it's a 30-somethings scene, little to no emotional investment. They're A-OK.

Oh crap, I just remembered Kateri emailed me a month ago asking for a favor, but it got lost in the shuffle and I never responded. Do I respond a month late asking if it's too late, or do I let her think I dissed her and let it go? Entropy: it's a lifestyle.

No comments: