Wednesday, April 02, 2003

It's April and winter weather strikes San Francisco. I was freezing my patootie off riding home from Hemlock Tavern last night. If I had known this arctic blast was coming in I wouldn't have ventured out, deciding at the last minute to catch "Hang On the Box", a punk band from Beijing. I can't tell you how much I've had it with S.F. winters. Of course, it's all relative. I heard it just snowed in New Jersey. It was 50-something degrees riding home, but the chill cut through my denim jacket and teared my eyes up. It's April, it's California, it's depressing. Hey, I'm unemployed, maybe I should start Daylight Savings early. Let the rest of the country catch up to me (and keep me waiting an hour for everything in the meantime, buttmunches).

I'm craving Diet Pepsi.

No comments: