Saturday, April 19, 2003

Oy! Revelation. I might cancel my plans to drive across the country to my brother's wedding in June. My apprehension is that once I get past Chicago, the thrill will be gone because I've driven over Rte. 80 from Cleveland to New Jersey so many times already. Also, it's all good and dandy driving across country, but . . . I haven't given much thought about the drive back. I've already driven across the country three times, granted twice in Winter and once was a three day beeline on Rte. 80, but I'd need to make sure something was different about doing it. I even contemplated leaving the car in New Jersey until after August when I would know whether or not I'd need or want it anymore, i.e., move to Tucson.

But now I'm thinking maybe I'll fly out for my brother's wedding, and after I get back, I'd roadtrip again, this time north to Alaska in July. Thinking, thinking, thinking . . .

No comments: