Monday, April 28, 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Koji Li
To: S*die
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 9:43 PM
Hey S*die,
Sorry, I couldn't make it out tonight. It was probably for the better, tho'. God told me to bend over and He had His Holy way with me today.
k

It's so boring to say, "I had a bad day". It's so much more fun coming up with variant ways of saying it. If God was a baby, today was my turn to be His diaper. And to clarify for the religious freaks, I'm being sarcastic when I refer to God in the proper noun masculine.

I found out that I missed the pre-sale for the second leg of Peter Gabriel's U.S. touring. He's touring in June, possibly my travel month, so I held off buying a ticket for the Shoreline show on June 7. I'll probably get one soon, despite the $90 ticket price (!!). He'll be in New Jersey the night before my brother gets married, so . . . hehe. I don't think I'll have to pay for that show *wink, wink*. I also found that he released Secret World Live on DVD and so I headed down to Best Buy to pick it up. It's awesome with special features and a featurette of the first leg of the Growing Up tour. The second leg of the tour is reported to be scaled-down and not as elaborate so as to accommodate smaller venues, so I'm glad I got the chance to see the first leg.

The sucky part of today mostly involved weather, and I'm 100% decided on leaving the Bay Area by the end of the year. I will decide on destination by the end of August. I also broke the 9V battery wiring on my bass while changing the battery and had to engage in drunken fine soldering. Not a good day. With yesterday's revelation of H*n and S*die's band, I thought it was appropriate to have been napping when they called about rehearsing tonight (sans drummer).